This is notice of an important community town hall meeting, April 14, 2018, from 10:30 until noon, at the Charles E. Bartley, Jr. Alexandria public library 5005 Duke Street, Alexandria,. The purpose of the town hall is to give residents an opportunity to hear about proposed amendments to our governing documents and to ask questions concerning same. The Board will be in attendance, as well as our counsel, Ursula Burgess, of Rees Broome. Amending the governing documents is an important community exercise, in that it goes to the heart of how we conduct business, in advancing and protecting your interests and, as a Board, in meeting our fiduciary obligations to you. The current governing documents — the Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, and Declaration of Covenants — date to the inception of the community in 1981-1982.
- LMCA 2018 Town Hall Meeting Notice
- LMCA 2018 Amended & Restated Declaration of Covenants Redline Final
- LMCA 2018 Amended & Restated Declaration of Covenants Clean Final
- LMCA 2018 Amended & Restated By-Laws Redlined Final
- LMCA 2018 Amended & Restated By-Laws Clean Final
- LMCA 2018 Amended & Restated Articles of Incorporation Redlined Final
- LMCA 2018 Amended & Restated Articles of Incorporation Clean Final